You can't decide whether you'd rather spend the summer in our camp or in our office in Hamburg?
Then try both and support us from 01.06.-30.09.2019 (June/July at camp, August/September in the office).
- Qualified internship certificate
- Training as a caregiver for our children and youth camps
- Training in the areas of communication, team building, program design and much more.
- Independent work areas
- Insight into the work of a tour operator of international children and youth camps
What are you going to do
- Supervision of children and youth groups in our camps
- Organisational activities around the camps and the office
- Accompaniment of excursions outside the camps
- Accompaniment of transfers from/to railway station or airport
- Accounting support
- Follow-up of the season
What we expect
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational talent
- Fun in interacting with children and teenagers
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Safe handling of MS Office
There is the possibility of writing the Bachelor's or Master's thesis within the framework of this internship!